Would you like to work for a company that cares? Join Autism Compassion Services! Autism Compassion Services values social responsibility, philanthropy, community of care and most importantly, we value you. We believe in providing quality work for our clients and a positive, supportive environment for our ACS family.
Are you passionate about impacting the lives of children with autism… globally?
Our sister company, Autism Compassion Africa (ACA), is a 501c3 nonprofit that has been delivering first of its kind ABA services across West Africa since October 2017. ACA has been pushing to disseminate the science and build capacity across the region while providing quality ABA services to families and organizations. ACS is a startup founded on the pillar of social responsibility and philanthropy, and as such it allocates a meaningful portion of its profits to supporting the operations and growth of its sister nonprofit organization, Autism Compassion Africa (ACA) in Ghana and the greater West Africa region. There are opportunities for collaboration between the two organizations to push forward a global mission of dissemination. The candidate for this position should be passionate about global dissemination of ABA and working with diverse populations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This individual will provide 1:1 behavioral therapy for children, teens, and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and related developmental disabilities. As a BT, you may work in a client’s home, an ACS clinic, or community settings such as a grocery store or local park.
Sessions will typically last 2-3 hours in duration. The position typically offers between 15-30 hours a week.
• Build positive relationships with client and their family
• Conduct behavior intervention and treatment plans with fidelity
• Use play-based therapy as well as discrete trial training to teach children on the spectrum important, core, skills such as communication and social skills.
• Complete accurate data collection
• Assist in assessment process by completing antecedent, behavior, consequence data as well as communicating clearly with behavior analyst.
• Familiarity with and desire to work with children with special needs
• Knowledge of behavior analytic principles
• Experience teaching communication/social behavior to children
• Comfortable with accurate data collection while conducting sessions
• Communication skills, compassionate, patient, reliable
• WA State CBT or National RBT certification preferred
• Must be available to work 2-3 weekday afternoon/evenings (2-7pm) per week
• Active Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, social work, or a related field is preferred
• 1-2 years of relevant experience working with children
• Washington state CBT required, RBT preferred.
We Offer a Competitive Advantage
• $20 -23 hourly rate
• Mileage reimbursement
• Health insurance stipend for full time team members
• Continuing education and training opportunities
Ready to join our team? Don’t wait! Interviews Available Now
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/D/V/SO.